every year we strive to assemble a unique event with the best talks and workshops. Our goal is to support knowledge transfer and discussions on topics related to free hard- and software. Actually, our part in this is minor. The major one is your contribution in terms of talks (25 or 45mins), workshops (1h, 1.5h, 2h or even 3h), topic booths and participation as event angel. In these settings, we want people to share their knowledge about new topics and (re)discover known ones from different perspectives.
Your submission should specify…
- the topic, you want to cover (in contrast to other similar topics)
- the technical background required to understand your presentation
- which technical requirements you need from the organizers
- which durations you can cover (if more, than the one you specify, fit for you)
Also be aware that contributors need to obey the following rules:
- contributors follow the Code of Conduct
- contributors agree, that photos and videos taken during the talk/workshop will be published under the terms of the CC-BY-AT 3.0 "Grazer Linuxtage" license
- lecturers do not include copyright-protected material (e.g. movie excerpts, music, photos, literature) in their presentation as lectures are published and distributed. We also hope to receive your slides to share it with interested viewers.
- due to legal reasons, we ask for your signature at a copyright release of the media related to your talk when registering at the front desk. This way we can prove permission to distribute your content.
- advertisements are constrained: If your employer permitted working on your slides at work, mentioning the company with a small company logo on every slide is fine. But anything else is forbidden unless it is a sponsored talk.
- due to legal reasons, we might ask new lecturers for photo identification.
Grazer Linuxtage 2020 is going to happen at Technischen Universität Graz, Campus Inffeldgasse, 8010 Graz, on Friday, the 2020-04-17 (workshops) and Saturday, the 2020-04-18 (lectures). We wish a wonderful, enlightening event to all our participants!
In the next dialog, you will be able to define metadata about your contribution.
This Call for Papers closed on 2020-02-14 23:59 (Europe/Vienna).